If you are a Cedar Crest High School student or Alumni and are requesting transcripts, please click the links below.
These forms are in PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them.
- Requests for copies of student records must be made in writing and submitted to the CCHS Counseling Office.
- Requests for ALUMNI Transcripts must include (1) your name at time of graduation and (2) year of graduation.
- There is a $5 processing fee for all ALUMNI Transcripts.
- Official Transcripts may ONLY be sent directly to your requested college or employer. We can provide you with an Unofficial Transcript if you would like one for your own records.
- Requests and payment may be dropped off in the Counseling Office during regular school hours.
- Requests and payment may be mailed to:
Cedar Crest High School
Attn: Counseling Office
115 E. Evergreen Road
Lebanon, PA 17042
- Payment may be in the form of cash, check, or money order (made payable to CCHS).
- Please contact the CCHS Counseling Office at 717-389-1820 with any questions.